ASSIGNMENT 2 : I THINK, I DON'T THINK

 

Hi everyone! Back to my blog again, and in this section I got a new assignment from Mr. DK. I must to give an opinion from 8 statements below

1.       Reading in my first language is fun

2.       Reading English is difficult

3.       I should usually look up new words in my dictionary

4.       Reading English is boring

5.       It is easier to read about spots than sience

6.       If I read very fast it is hard to understand meaning

7.       Reading out loud is a good idea

8.       Reading English is fun

For the first statement, I agree with that because for me reading in my first language is easier than other language. For example in kindergarten most of us are taught about fairytale in our first language because it will be easier to know what is the meaning.

Reading English is difficult. Yes it is, because we should up open our dictionary if we didn’t know what is the meaning inside that word. Some people argue that English is difficult because most of them are too lazy to open their dictionary. Even though in this era so many electric dictionary to facilitate people who are not fluent in English.

I should usually look up new words in my dictionary. Yes because so many vocabulary wich I haven’t understood yet.

For the statement English is boring. Honestly I didn’t agree with that because learning English is very important to us because English is universal language which can unite us from various regions.

For the statement sience is more difficult to read than sports. I don’t agree with this statement, for me all the same it depending on readers.

The next statement is if I read very fast it is hard to understand meaning. For me its true because I’m not fluent yet in English so I must read word by word slowly.

For the statement reading out loud is a good idea. For me its not because it can disturb people around us. I preferred to read silently, it will be more effective.

The last statement is reading English is fun. For me that’s true because by learning English we can sharpen our knowledge about English. 

That's it guys. I hope you like it. If you have any idea please drop on the comment below! Thanks!

Comments

Popular Posts